I’ve teamed up with some amazing partners to bring you a fantastic fashion giveaway – This giveaway event is hosted by the wonderful blog Satisfaction Through Christ, and sponsored by Kelka Jewelry. One lucky winner will received a $150 gift card to Kelka Jewelry to purchase their favorite piece from her amazing collection worn by celebrities around the world – check it out…
Kelka Jewelry Giveaway
Satisfaction Through Christ has teamed up with Kelka Jewelry to offer you the chance to win an $150 gift card to purchase the jewelry of your choice from Kelka Jewelry.
Kelka Jewelry is owned and operated by Keren Peled. Keren lives in Israel where she works out of her studio. Keren’s work mixes old world influences with a modern flair and her collections appear regularly on the runways of New York and L.A. Fashion Weeks. Kelka Jewelry has also been featured in magazines including: InStyle, Essence, Harper’s Bazaar and adorn superstars such as Alicia Keys.
You guys know I’m a big fan of unique accessories… I tend to wear a lot of basics, and loads of black – so I use one of a kind accessory pieces to bring more personality to my outfits. I’m really in love with the beautiful choices available from Kelka Jewelry and know whoever wins will LOVE their prize!
To read a full review of Keren’s work, please head over and read Satisfaction Through Christ’s review. And be sure to check out all of the other fashion prizes I’m giving away right now – all listed together over in the sidebar. Good luck!
- 1 Reader will win an $150 gift card to Kelka Jewelry.
- Open Worldwide (where prohibited).
- Winner will be chosen randomly through Rafflecopter..
- Giveaway ends September 29 at 11:59pm.
- Winner will be notified by email.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen.
- Satisfaction Through Christ & other participating blogs are not responsible for prize fulfillment or shipment.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter Rafflecopter.
- You may unsubscribe to email lists at any time and your email will not be used in any other way.
- Entering the Rafflecopter means you agree to the terms above.